Monday, October 26, 2015

Breakfast TIme

When I was younger we used to live close enough to a McDonald's that we would walk there. Sometimes if we would wake up early we would cut through the other neighborhood and go get some pancakes from McDonald's. At my church there are church camps for kids in the summer and me and a couple of friends would always go to chick fil a the morning before we left to enjoy some chicken biscuits that were ever so delicious. After church sometimes my dad would be craving some waffle house and we’d go sometimes I’d get a waffle, but other times I would get a sandwich or burger. The point of all this is that we buy whatever the people offer us. I don’t think that having Wendy’s for breakfast is the healthiest of the choices, but America didn’t earn its fattest nation title by having fruit salads over burgers. Zaxby’s breakfast would be good I guess, but from a vegetarian stand point I wouldn’t buy it or ask for it. It’s about the money right? So, hey go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment