Thursday, February 11, 2016

My Personal Credo

I believe in being able to do what I want to do despite what other may think. I believe that it is God who gives me the strength I need to do anything. It is in Him who I put all my trust in and who I confide in. It is God who allows me to wake up and start everyday with new energy. He is the reason I can sleep soundly at night because I know all those I care about are in His hands. In elementary school I played an angel in a school play and even though I still didn't fully understand His word then, I now know that He gives me a purpose in life. 

I believe in love. I believe that with love you discover a color wheel of emotions. There is the pale pink painted daisys that are randomly given to you, but there is also the lime green jealousy that blurs your vision. I believe in love at first sight and life long love. I believe that sometimes even if there is an infinite amount of love sometimes things just don't work out.

I believe in working hard to get whatever you want. I do not think it is enough to just yearn for the fancy house or the luxurious car. I believe you need a plan for the life ahead of you. Your life is your roller coaster and you should be eager to take the front seat. I believe that even if you have a life plan there are times when there is a sudden turn of events and things go tumbling down.

I believe in family. I believe in my family's bond. I believe we all have each others back no matter what. I believe that our families are the reasons so many of us keep going. God and my family give me all the strength I need. I believe that family is not just by blood, but by something on a totally different level. 

I believe that in diversity you find beauty. I believe that the most beautiful things happen without even planning them. I believe that the world is a beautiful place filled with beautiful people. I do not agree with those who say otherwise. I believe that despite our differences we will someday be able to find the middle ground and be at peace with one another. We should not fight with one another over who should own because we will all cease to exist in the blink of an eye anyway.

I believe that our body's are our temples and that we honestly should treat it as such. I believe in God. I believe in love. I believe in family. I believe in working hard. I believe in the beauty of diversity. I believe in me. I believe in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment